| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Greenwood, Sc in April is very mild at 15.4 °C (59.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.2 °C (73.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.7 °C (45.9 °F).
- In April there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 15.5 °C (27.9 °F).
- The weather in April is hardly arid. Circa 93.7mm (3.7in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:29 long and the longest day is 13:29 long with an average length of 13:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Greenwood, Sc April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Greenwood, Sc, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Greenwood, Sc:
- Asheville, North Carolina, Usa - 142.1 kms (88.3 miles) NNW
- Anderson, Sc, Usa - 117.9 kms (73.2 miles) NW
- Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc, Usa - 78.5 kms (48.8 miles) N
- Walhalla, Sc, Usa - 104.2 kms (64.7 miles) NW
- Dahlonega, Ga, Usa - 171.5 kms (106.6 miles) WNW
- Athens, Ga, Usa - 109.8 kms (68.2 miles) WSW
- Milledgeville, Ga, Usa - 153.9 kms (95.7 miles) SSW
- Charlotte/ Douglas, Nc, Usa - 159.7 kms (99.2 miles) NE
- Monroe, Nc, Usa - 168.5 kms (104.7 miles) ENE
- Hendersonvillene, Nc, Usa - 90.7 kms (56.4 miles) N
- Santuck, Sc, Usa - 90.7 kms (56.4 miles) N
- Winthrop College, Sc, Usa - 139 kms (86.4 miles) NE
- Camden , Sc, Usa - 109.2 kms (67.8 miles) E
- Winnsboro, Sc, Usa - 109.2 kms (67.8 miles) E
- Newberry, Sc, Usa - 26.3 kms (16.4 miles) SE
- Aikene, Sc, Usa - 26.3 kms (16.4 miles) SE
- Columbia, South Carolina, Usa - 100.1 kms (62.2 miles) ESE
- Augusta, Ga, Usa - 93.9 kms (58.3 miles) S
- Blackville , Sc, Usa - 124.3 kms (77.3 miles) SE
- Millen, Ga, Usa - 156 kms (96.9 miles) S